The Student Room Group

Diagnostic Radiography 2016

Scroll to see replies

St Georges 20th Jan for selection day anyone? :smile:
Reply 581
hey, i wanted to ask if i would get accepted? I did double science and i have a C in additional but not Core?? If it's not too personal i want to also ask what you got in regards to the science's you need for the entry requirements.
Original post by A.FF
hey, i wanted to ask if i would get accepted? I did double science and i have a C in additional but not Core?? If it's not too personal i want to also ask what you got in regards to the science's you need for the entry requirements.

Where are you thinking of applying? You could try emailing the admissions department at each uni if you can't see your qualifications in their entry requirements.

I can't really say if my A Levels got taken into account because I'm in my final year of an Integrated Masters in Chemistry, but at A Level I did Biology and Chemistry and got a D and C respectively.
Reply 583
Original post by Birmingham City University
Hi guys!

If you have anything radiography/radiotherapy related that you would like me to ask our academics, please do let me know. I'm happy to help! :smile:

Ally, The BCU Team

I have additional science but i have not achieved core science, will i still be considered a place?
Reply 584
Original post by Lostox
Where are you thinking of applying? You could try emailing the admissions department at each uni if you can't see your qualifications in their entry requirements.

I can't really say if my A Levels got taken into account because I'm in my final year of an Integrated Masters in Chemistry, but at A Level I did Biology and Chemistry and got a D and C respectively.

diagnostic radiography and i emailed the admissions departments earlier on today but thank you for your answer , i'll wait for them to reply.
Original post by farhiyaserar
i have sent of my ucas yesterday to south bank, city, b-ham city and Hertfordshire. does anyone know the average Waiting time?

Hi
Ive applied to all of the same universities as you :smile:
I sent my application around the end of October and have heard back from most of them so it took around 3 weeks so not very long. But I guess it depends. Good luck!!!
Original post by themoocher
St Georges 20th Jan for selection day anyone? :smile:

Ahh noooo. Mine is on the 13th Jan would have been nice to have someone else :/
Original post by Serioushxt
Hi
Ive applied to all of the same universities as you :smile:
I sent my application around the end of October and have heard back from most of them so it took around 3 weeks so not very long. But I guess it depends. Good luck!!!

oh thank, city has just sent me an email saying i need to do Cambridge Personal Styles Questionnaire before i am invited for a selection day. do you know what selection day is?
Ahh noooo. Mine is on the 13th Jan would have been nice to have someone else :/

Oh man! :frown: hope it all goes well tho - looks like a busy day!!

Hi guys, how long ago did you apply to St. George's? I applied in the middle of October and haven't heard anything apart from an acknowledgement email. When did you receive your invitations for the selection day? Hope it goes well for you
Does anyone else have an interview at Derby on Tuesday?
Got a selection day on tues, have to do an admissions test for maths and literacy. Anyone have any experience with this? I can't find any example tests or anything
Reply 592
Has anyone completed any interviews or Maths/English assessments and can give us some insight on what to expect?
No idea haven't heard back from them yet sorry!!!!

I know looks like an awfully packed, physically draining day. Looks like I'm going to be pretty knackered by the end. Yeah he good luck hope it goes well for you?!!!
Original post by harveytom
Hi guys, how long ago did you apply to St. George's? I applied in the middle of October and haven't heard anything apart from an acknowledgement email. When did you receive your invitations for the selection day? Hope it goes well for you

Hi,
I applied about that time too got and acknowledgement email about a week after and recieved an invitation for the selection day/interview yesterday. Good Luck you should hear back soon!!!
Original post by harveytom

I sent mine off about 2 weeks ago and I got an email from them yesterday.
Thank you! And hopefully you'll hear from them soon :smile:
I sent mine off about 2 weeks ago and I got an email from them yesterday.
Thank you! And hopefully you'll hear from them soon :smile:

wow that was incredibly quick! I'm guessing your grades and PS must be more impressive than mine lol
I know looks like an awfully packed, physically draining day. Looks like I'm going to be pretty knackered by the end. Yeah he good luck hope it goes well for you?!!!

what does the selection day consist of?:colondollar:
Hi,
I applied about that time too got and acknowledgement email about a week after and recieved an invitation for the selection day/interview yesterday. Good Luck you should hear back soon!!!

Thank you and good luck to you too!

Quick Reply

Latest