The Student Room Group

Should I get the tattoos? Yes or No? 1st poster here decides for me

Temporary UPC barcodes from Ebay, they actually scan. I bought and used 4 packets of them several weeks ago.since then I have felt guilty and sought never to buy and use them again but I have found it hard to resist temptation. I want to get them again, and I also don't want to get them again

I'm a Christian and I believe I probably shouldn't be putting them on my skin and that UPC barcodes = 666 and a sign of the mark of the beast, but a rebellious side of me says just get them , again.

I'm just curious, will a shop alarm go off if I have the same barcode as an item in the stores stock if I don't get somebody to scan my barcode?

I just saw the new advert tonight for the new agent 47 movie which will be out this month at the cinema . I feel it would be fun to sport a barcode tattoo at this time as the film casts people with barcodes also.

So the first person to post an answer here decides, Am I to barcode myself ( I will buy from Ebay the barcode tattoo this morning if the first answer is yes)

If the answer is yes I will post a photo of me sporting the barcode tattoo when it reaches my address. You also decide were I apply it on my body.

I know I will regret it later if I barcode myself with temporry tattoos, I have done well so far not too do it again l but i find it hard to make a decision .

So whatever first answer if will be my answer
Thanks

So shall I barcode myself ?

Yes or no?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
No
no
Yessssssssssss

Listen to me, I'm wise.
Reply 4
Original post by Tash28
No

Thank you.

I'm glad in a way its a No. I'd feel bad after doing it again

Can I ask what made you say no or was it just a random decision ?
Reply 5
Original post by Spoilt Boy
Thank you.

I'm glad in a way its a No. I'd feel bad after doing it again

Can I ask what made you say no or was it just a random decision ?

Why would you want a barcode lol
Reply 6
Original post by Tash28
Why would you want a barcode lol

I guess some think it's cool? Lol

But thanks for your help, no barcodes for me then and hopefully I'll never do it again !

Goodnight, and God Bless
Reply 7
Original post by Tash28
No

Swift and smart.
Also going to add that shop security doesn't work like that :tongue: They get set off when there are security tags on products (normally put on high value items) that either haven't been removed or decharged at the checkout.
Anyway it is entirely up to you, and if you need someone else to tell you whether to do it or not, it sounds likes you're not at a stage where you'd be comfortable with it and so therefore shouldn't (it seems you've already decided that).
Reply 9
Original post by potestas
Swift and smart.

what would you have said for an answer?

Yes or No ?
I remember when these were the only things I had to worry about, then life happened.
UPC barcodes = 666

Why do you want to become a barcode ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending