The Student Room Group

Gcse results

Helloooo,
So today I got 2A*s, 4As, and 5Bs for my GCSEs and I want to do subjects such as medicine, biomedical science, nursing etc. at University. I want to do 4 A levels but due to the new system that is being enforced that student take ALL of their exams at the end of Y13, should I do 4 A levels or would it be too difficult?

(I want to study Biology [ I got an A] , Chemistry [ I got a B] , English literature [ I got an A*] and some other subject but i'm not too sure atm)
Original post by krishugh
Helloooo,
So today I got 2A*s, 4As, and 5Bs for my GCSEs and I want to do subjects such as medicine, biomedical science, nursing etc. at University. I want to do 4 A levels but due to the new system that is being enforced that student take ALL of their exams at the end of Y13, should I do 4 A levels or would it be too difficult?

(I want to study Biology [ I got an A] , Chemistry [ I got a B] , English literature [ I got an A*] and some other subject but i'm not too sure atm)

I'm afraid there is no one as yet who has studied under the new system and who can therefore tell you what it will be like. Most people did four ASs under the last system, though, and most coped with it. All you can do is start out with four and see how it goes. You can always drop one if it's too much, but you can't pick one up if you realise halfway through the year that four would have been fine.

Quick Reply

Latest