The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Move In Day?

Hey!

I'm in CV, and the move in date is the 16th, but I was just wondering when everyone else was planning on moving to Leeds? ^^ And if you've already planned events to go to.

Here are a list of events the union will be hosting: http://www.allaboutfreshers.com/
I'm in Lupton, also moving in on the 16th!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Lupton too, moving in on the 15th :smile:
Original post by Anablau
Lupton too, moving in on the 15th :smile:

How are you sneaking in a day early?!

Do tell :smile:
Reply 4
I'm an international student so I applied to early accomodation but because its only one day i can go directly to lupton :smile:
Original post by Anablau
I'm an international student so I applied to early accomodation but because its only one day i can go directly to lupton :smile:

Awesome! Where are you from? Are you going to the global welcome club night on Thursday?
Reply 6
Didn't heard about that but, why not? 😂 is at the union or something like that? And i'm from Spain
Oh cool! I've been to Spain 7 times so I'm sure I've stumbled somewhere near your abode. Yes, it's in the union, check out the leeds union page :smile:
Reply 8
Dont think so haha i'm from extremadura, its not a touristic area, except fot nature lovers or history lovers haha.
I will check it, by the way what's your block? :smile:
Ahh you are right, never heard of Extremadura (sounds more like a theme park) :wink:

I'm in O block, you?
Reply 10
😆 yeah more or less haha its just a quiet zone but we have many good things, next time you come here you should check extremadura :wink:
I'm at D block!
See you there then!

:smile:
Reply 12
I was planning to move in on Saturday the 19th (Leodis)... Is this later than most people were planning?
Original post by Jordan_K
I was planning to move in on Saturday the 19th (Leodis)... Is this later than most people were planning?

I wouldn't worry about being later, most people move in on the 18th/19th because thats when their accomdation starts. I'm actually suprised Lupton's move in date is that early!

Quick Reply

Latest