The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Trouble with Student Guild Website and Shop (Orchestra Week Help)

I haven't been able to log in with my student ID as it just directs me to a University Log In Error page, and then afterwards each time I go back to try again it doesn't even let me and just sends me straight to that page.
The page talks about getting a "Welcome to the Student Guild" email which I haven't got, has anyone else received this? And can everyone else (new students) log in fine?
I wouldn't mind so much except I wanted to buy a ticket for Orchestra Week, and I got so fed up with it that I just created a non-student account and bought one with that. But on the Orchestra Week description it says new students need to buy it with their ID which I was never asked for. So now I'm worried that I've just spent £250 on something which I won't be allowed to actually do, and I haven't got any email about when to leave for OW or anything like that, so I'm panicking slightly.

Has anyone else been having problems? Can anyone help?
Reply 1
Original post by Student #66
I haven't been able to log in with my student ID as it just directs me to a University Log In Error page, and then afterwards each time I go back to try again it doesn't even let me and just sends me straight to that page.
The page talks about getting a "Welcome to the Student Guild" email which I haven't got, has anyone else received this? And can everyone else (new students) log in fine?
I wouldn't mind so much except I wanted to buy a ticket for Orchestra Week, and I got so fed up with it that I just created a non-student account and bought one with that. But on the Orchestra Week description it says new students need to buy it with their ID which I was never asked for. So now I'm worried that I've just spent £250 on something which I won't be allowed to actually do, and I haven't got any email about when to leave for OW or anything like that, so I'm panicking slightly.

Has anyone else been having problems? Can anyone help?

Don't worry they'll still let you do it! If you go on the Extunes Facebook page and find the post about OW you can email the president and let them know what's happened and they can help sort it :-)
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending