The Student Room Group

If breaking up is insanely hard.. Is it right?

If you break up with someone and you're upset and struggling with the fact that you're no longer with them does that mean you've made the wrong decision? Like its really hard and you keep checking up on them online and you're just finding it hard in general and cry about it
Depends why you broke up?
I hope this is my exboyfriend :rolleyes:
Reply 3
Original post by EloiseStar
I hope this is my exboyfriend :rolleyes:

Keep hoping.
Original post by kkboyk
Keep hoping.

:wink: I don't think he will ever feel guilt for what he did. :rolleyes:

OP, it depends why you broke up. It probably hurts you so much because they were a big part of your life and suddenly they aren't there. You may have regrets and find it especially hard because you ended it but always remember why you ended it. Checking up on them online just shows you care. I still check on my ex, despite what happened between us.

It doesn't necessarily mean you've made the wrong decision, just a hard one. Good luck, OP. Message me if you want to talk one-on-one.
Reply 5
:wink: I don't think he will ever feel guilt for what he did. :rolleyes:

OP, it depends why you broke up. It e.

You have me now, so don't worry :wink:

Spoiler

it's just part of the process in my experience. I would recommend deleting them on all social media and avoiding contact with them for a month (which is usually the point at which I feel nothing for them again) but like my buddy here said:

Original post by william walker
Depends why you broke up?

if they did something awful to you or it was an unhealthy relationship and ending it was what was best for you then follow my above advice. I've never ended a relationship over something more trivial like growing apart so I can't offer any advice on that count.
Original post by kkboyk
You have me now, so don't worry :wink:

Spoiler

Lucky me 😀
Reply 8
Not if you think it's for the better
Reply 9
Lucky me 😀

I come in variety of shapes and sizes

Quick Reply

Latest