The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Does QMUL residences have free Wifi or do you have to buy an internet plan?

Hi all,
I was just wondering whether residences have free Wifi, or do we have to buy an internet plan from an ISP. If they do get wifi, do I need to buy a router?
I don't go there but a uni as good as this must have wifi although you'll need to login with your uni username/password or by some other method. Also you won't need to buy a router and you need to stop worrying :wink:.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by Dilzo999
I don't go there but a uni as good as this must have wifi although you'll need to login with your uni username/password or by some other method. Also you won't need to buy a router and you need to stop worrying :wink:.

Thanks very much for the reply. Is there a cap on data?
Original post by qwertyui12345
Hi all,
I was just wondering whether residences have free Wifi, or do we have to buy an internet plan from an ISP. If they do get wifi, do I need to buy a router?

Lol. You get free wi-fi don't worry. It's quite fast as well so if you plan on doing some online gaming you shouldn't have too many issues.
Hi all,

Free wifi as standard throughout the campus and accomodation and I believe a single ethernet connection
Hi all,

QM student here. The entirety of campus, from the library to halls to the Jewish graveyard has free wifi. You set it up on your device when you arrive, using your student details.
Thanks very much guys!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending