The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLAN Adult Nursing March 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by wbnurse
I've been offered a place for March! Way too excited! Wanted to do it for so long!

hi, what did u get asked at adult nursing interview value based?
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by Sash92
I'm 24 in February :-) if you look at old posts on here then people say when their interviews were so I've got a good Idea also a lot of my friends are currently on this course :-)

hey
what will they ask you at adult nursinf value based interview ??
Reply 122
Original post by Farzana144
hi, what did u get asked at adult nursing interview value based?

Hi, they asked questions about situations where you had given care, what you would do in particular scenarios. Why you want to be a nurse etc. I replied with things I had done in care and being a carer for my dad etc. I tried to answer each question/scenario with both a work related and personal response. Be aware of the 6cs although they didn't directly ask me about them I mentioned a few within my answers.
Good luck xx
Reply 123
Does anyone know the start date for March??xx
Original post by Lilwopo
Does anyone know the start date for March??xx

29th :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I had an interview at Uclan last Wednesday, I'm just wondering how long it took for Uclan to get back to people with a decision?? 😊xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Typically after two weeks x
Original post by mishakempx
Hi, I had an interview at Uclan last Wednesday, I'm just wondering how long it took for Uclan to get back to people with a decision?? 😊xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Millie_09
Typically after two weeks x

I've just heard back 😊 Been offered a place for March, so happy xx
Congratulations! Xx

Reply 129
Hey, does anyone know when we can enrol online?? Xx
Congratulations! Xx

Thank you 😀! Does anybody know what the Facebook group is called?? Xx
Anyone receive an offer for Child Nursing September 16 intake? (Nice to get to know others)

Thank you 😀! Does anybody know what the Facebook group is called?? Xx

Start to type in March preg reg nursing 2016 and Itl come up :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone receive an offer for Child Nursing September 16 intake? (Nice to get to know others)

Have you had an interview for child nursing? If so can you let me know what questions they asked and what the structure was like please?
I have indeed, I`m assuming you passed your maths and English to be invited to an interview,
Despite the threads found, and other interviews UCLAN adopted a more tailored to the applicant approach for their interview. This meant all questions were based on how you would answer the question prior to the next one, so your experience e.g. you worked in hospital the next question may be how did you showcase compassion...
It`s not as generic as other uni interviews, it`s more relaxed and planned around your answers.
Hope this helps, goodluck! x
Original post by lostinn3verland
Have you had an interview for child nursing? If so can you let me know what questions they asked and what the structure was like please?
Hi, has anyone who had an interview on Friday 19th Feb heard back yet?

:smile:
Reply 136
Has anyone managed to get a parking permit for March?? I've been into uclan about it, no places apparently! Not happy and seems unfair that none have been reserved for March intake students. 😡
No. I looked into this but they are closed for semester 2. Looks like car parks or driving round looking for a space.
Reply 138
I've emailed them to see if there is any different options or cheaper parking. Just got told £4 per day and that's all they can suggest, they have the facility to calculate how many is needed however sold out! Told them I think it's very unfair that none are reserved for students who start mid semester especially if they have the 'facility to calculate'.. Will probably have a black spot by my name now and never be able to get a permit in the whole 3 years lol.. It's really unfair tho..xx
Original post by March2016
Questions are mostly scenario based - all with 6 c's in mind xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey there I've got my tests next week and everyone keeps saying their scenario based but I can't find anything online just the values and role of a nurse. How are we supposed to know what to do if we arent a nurse yet? what kind of Qs are you most likely to get? Any help would be much appreciated! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending