The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Accommodation in Anastasia House

Hi,
I've recently decided i will be committing into Anglia Ruskin and so i will not need my accommodation at Anastasia House. I need to find another student to take over the tenancy agreement. The room has a small double bed, desk, wardrobe and en suite. The rent agreement is £149 a week and it is directly opposite to Anglia Ruskin University. Please contact me if you are in need of accommodation as i need this to be taken over as soon as possible.
Thanks,
Jessica.
Reply 1
Original post by JessicaTopping
Hi,
I've recently decided i will be committing into Anglia Ruskin and so i will not need my accommodation at Anastasia House. I need to find another student to take over the tenancy agreement. The room has a small double bed, desk, wardrobe and en suite. The rent agreement is £149 a week and it is directly opposite to Anglia Ruskin University. Please contact me if you are in need of accommodation as i need this to be taken over as soon as possible.
Thanks,
Jessica.

I will happily take over the tenancy agreement, message me with all the details as soon as possible please.
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending