The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

8 Hour Lecture Day without any breaks!

Is there anyway that something can be done, or I can complain. They have scheduled my class from 12.30pm to 8.30pm straight through without a break. We don't even move classes so don't have chance for some fresh air or stretch our legs, we are stuck in the same room for 8 hours straight with different lecturers coming in and switching over to teach. I am not going to be able to keep this up for a year.
Reply 1
Original post by Berik_450
Is there anyway that something can be done, or I can complain. They have scheduled my class from 12.30pm to 8.30pm straight through without a break. We don't even move classes so don't have chance for some fresh air or stretch our legs, we are stuck in the same room for 8 hours straight with different lecturers coming in and switching over to teach. I am not going to be able to keep this up for a year.

I highly doubt this. I can assure you will get breaks.
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Synchyst
I highly doubt this. I can assure you will get breaks.
This is my second week now that I have done this 8 hour day in 1 room without a break. We have mentioned we need breaks but it seems to get shrugged off.
Reply 3
What subject are you studying? :O I didn't think any lectures went past 6pm! :O

Seems really odd not to have any breaks, probably illegal too so you would probably have a case to make if this is true

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending