The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Aeronautical engineering

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alegonperez
I think they start sending out invitations in early November, but I think they date you get yours depends on how late you send your application, so I dunno when you'll get yours. Just remember to check your email and you'll know soon, I hope hahaha

Cheers man hope you get it too :biggrin:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Doing IB; got predicted 7 in Math and 6 in Physics HL with 42 overall (really nervous that I don't have a 7 in Physics as I'm guessing there's lots of people applying with higher predictions but I'll see)😁.

Submitted my application on the 15th October (not applying to Oxbridge btw) but would prefer the later interview date in March (more time to prepare bs and pretend I know anything about planes :P) so I hope they don't confuse me with Oxbridge and tell me to come in November (if I make it that far HA).
Screen Shot 2015-10-27 at 02.58.08 am.png
Did anyone else get one of these emails? Left out the top parts cause it contained my email ID. It's not "technically" an acknowledgment but good to know they've recognized I exist. Although I don't get why they're still trying to sell themselves to me I've already applied :biggrin::smile:
Yeah got that
Its kinda worrying. Still haven't got a single email from Imperial... not even the facilities one mentioned above...anyone in the same situation?
Wow 4 out of 5 unis the same mate! Only durham general engineering instead of UCL, cheers!

By the way whats your ranking for these unis? Like cambridge 1, imperial 2, etc.

Original post by Student403
Wow that's really interesting - So what did your personal statement focus on?

I applied Aero to ICL, Cambridge, Bristol, Bath + Mechanical Engineering to UCL.
Original post by AFlyingDutchman
Wow 4 out of 5 unis the same mate! Only durham general engineering instead of UCL, cheers!

By the way whats your ranking for these unis? Like cambridge 1, imperial 2, etc.

I also did Imperial Bath Bristol! And then Surrey and Manchester. Got a Bristol offer and everybody's been getting offers from Bath so I'm just waiting :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending