The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

accomodation quesion

hey
I will be comming next year to imperial and I just want to find out a few things about accomodation

Can you chose a person to share a room with, I have this friend which I could share a room with

If you cant chose then is it possible to change the person that you room with if you dont like him?

Can you change the accomodation thats been allocated to you if you dont like it?

and finally I am trying to decide between single room or sharing, which one in our opinion is better?
Reply 1
holie
hey
I will be comming next year to imperial and I just want to find out a few things about accomodation

Can you chose a person to share a room with, I have this friend which I could share a room with

If you cant chose then is it possible to change the person that you room with if you dont like him?

Can you change the accomodation thats been allocated to you if you dont like it?

and finally I am trying to decide between single room or sharing, which one in our opinion is better?
The accommodation stuff they send out (which I assume you haven't got yet) is very clear that you can't choose someone to share a room with. So you meet new people or something.

If you really don't get on with a room mate they'd probably sort something out, they do try and match you up appropriately.

Between the two, probably just depends on you. If money will be a problem sharing could be the way to go. Otherwise it depends what you'd rather do I expect.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Anyone know if accomodation is allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis? As in whoever sends their their forms in earlier will get their preferences?
Reply 3
boonkoh
Anyone know if accomodation is allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis? As in whoever sends their their forms in earlier will get their preferences?

nope, they allocate them in september after the A level results come out.

Latest

Trending

Trending