The Student Room Group

Why did this girl stop talking to me?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
But I'd messaged her for weeks with the same amount of emoticons and 'haha'. Perhaps you're right, it was the 'aw' that did it.

Why even quote what you wrote if you aren't willing to take scrutiny for it.
Original post by Dr. Love 69
Hi, have you thought about getting her IP address so you can track her down better?

That's how I met my current gf and we are very happy together 😘

Dr Love xxx

I'm sure you are, haha. :laugh:
So a funny thing happened. I messaged her on Facebook on Wednesday and she replied on Friday. I sent her another message on Saturday and again on Sunday, responding to the Sunday one. I messaged her that same day and again on Monday, and despite reading the messages she still hasn't replied. Surely somebody who is interested in you would reply quicker than 48 hours?
UPDATE: So we began talking again and talked about meeting up. But now she's stopped responding and she reads my messages. I am so confused I'm not sure what to do or say to her.
Real talk bruv just leave it cmon... She's playing with you
UPDATE: So we began talking again and talked about meeting up. But now she's stopped responding and she reads my messages. I am so confused I'm not sure what to do or say to her.

Girls are so confusing man. I find it fascinating. But whatever happens, i suggest you should leave it tbh.
I think you are being waaaaaaaaay too keen and kinda obsessive. You want her to reply straight away and when you send her a message u reply ASAP and expect her to keep talking. She doesn't wanna talk 24/7. If she keeps ignoring you when you ask to meet up, that clearly tells you something doesn't it. Leave her alone lol.

She sees you in the same way a dog sees a chew toy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending