The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
O yeh, i heard from Glasgow today. im on the waitinglist untill my results in August :frown:. *sob*
Reply 21
same here, i would apply to edinburgh again.
Reply 22
You're kidding!? I really can't believe that they can just keep people hanging on like that. The March deadline should be the absolute deadline! Its not fair to make you wait til August to know what the hell you're going to be doing next year!! Ooh, I'm angry. Silver lining - they must really want to give you a place if they're holding out til August. After all that waiting they better let you in!! x
Reply 23
its like clearing. they dont do proper clearing. but if there is a clearing place i will get it. it means that their places will go to people with no other places, because nobody would give up an offer to another vet school on the off chance that glasgow will accept them. i dotn mind because i have no other places, and even if i had gotten an offer i would still be in th same situation (struggling to make the grades).
Reply 24
by 'I' i mean one of the people on the waiting list who get their Alevel/AH grades. and i dont think the waiting list will be that large so i might still have a chance.
Reply 25
when did you hear about the August thing lucyrobyn? was it a letter? i got told i'd be contacted in may but i really want to know!
Reply 26
yeh i got a letter, and it said there were no places to give out an my ucas would come up as unsuccessful, but i should contact them as soon as i get my exam results to see if there are any places.

mayb there is a place and they are still deciding about you! goodluck!
Reply 27
I'd just like to know now. Hopefully i'll get a letter saying either way. Did they say there were no spaces full stop or no more places to give out? xxx
Reply 28
julietbooth
You're kidding!? I really can't believe that they can just keep people hanging on like that. The March deadline should be the absolute deadline! Its not fair to make you wait til August to know what the hell you're going to be doing next year!! Ooh, I'm angry. Silver lining - they must really want to give you a place if they're holding out til August. After all that waiting they better let you in!! x

Does seem a bit like they're taking liberties with the fact they know people want the places badly doesn't it...
Reply 29
i dont see why it matters. you will find out soon. they said my ucas will be updated to unsuccessful soon, because of the ucas deadline. you should phone them.

Latest

Trending

Trending