The Student Room Group

I have Phimosis....

.... and I'm a little mortified as I'm at an age where I want a girlfriend but I'm not feeling comfortable about talking to someone as I know we'd eventually get to a stage where we'd... you know, do stuff and not only would I be embarrassed but I've also heard the sex is often poor. I can ejaculate but it's just not going to be the same is it?

Hope this isn't too full on but it's stressing me out a little.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
.... and I'm a little mortified as I'm at an age where I want a girlfriend but I'm not feeling comfortable about talking to someone as I know we'd eventually get to a stage where we'd... you know, do stuff and not only would I be embarrassed but I've also heard the sex is often poor. I can ejaculate but it's just not going to be the same is it?

Hope this isn't too full on but it's stressing me out a little.

Do you desire sex in a relationship? If not, you don't have to have it. There are many people who want a romantic relationship but not a sexual one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Katty3
Do you desire sex in a relationship? If not, you don't have to have it. There are many people who want a romantic relationship but not a sexual one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would eventually like to have sex yes.

So is it possible to have sex with phimosis?
Have you talked to your GP / a sexual health clinic about the phimosis? If not, why not?
Reply 4
How would I bring it up with my parents though?

Is there a way it can be cured at home? The thought of circumcision makes me feel a little queasy.

Quick Reply

Latest