The Student Room Group

I want to have babies..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Like stop it?? Lol.
Identical twins pls :love: Or triplets. Or quadruplets. Or fivelets. Oh god, i'm getting carried away :colondollar: why non identical btw? i want 4 children :blush:

Aww wow
I kind of want a boy and a girl non identical so i would be able to tell the difference more easily :rofl:
:five: four seems like the best number :biggrin:
Someone who understands :love:

who are you? :curious: i seem to have repped you recently? :gasp:
Original post by cupcakes87
who are you? :curious: i seem to have repped you recently? :gasp:

Idk.
Who are you?
Why?

I don't know who you are, I don't know how much you've thought about this. Do what you like but think a lot about it...
Reply 24
Buy a cat
That's really good, I hope you have a nice marriage
Way to bring the mood down :tongue:
I realise that. It's gonna be a tough business. But one i'm willing to work on.
Have you got kids?

Four of them. You want one? lol
Reply 27
with a man i love :love: The urge to breed is strong :colondollar: :colondollar: :colondollar:

Yeah just think of all that expenditure, lack of any free time or independence and all those sleepless nights. What it would be to have children :h:
babies will suck your soul and precious sleep away from you, always remember that
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Remember they don't stay babies for long. You then have to deal with all the stages of childhood, some good but an awful lot of them will drive you to tears. Everything from drawing on your walls to raiding the fridge and eating all your snacks, to biting other kids, to telling you they hate you.

Being told "I hate you" by your child will make you cry. I guarantee it. They won't really mean it, and you'll get over it and realise that, and eventually when it happens several times over you'll brush it off, but the first time you hear it, yep, those tears will fall.

A child is for life, not just for Christmas. It's also not a puppy; they are easier than children, believe it or not.

I want to know about this topic, I'd take it seriously before doing it. Can I ask how many you have and when you had them?
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
I want to know about this topic, I'd take it seriously before doing it. Can I ask how many you have and when you had them?

I have 4

Had the first at 21, the second at 23, the third at 25, and the fourth at 29
I have 4

Oh ok. That's a lot, you wouldn't have to have that undertaking to have a kid. You must have to be bloody organised.
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
Oh ok. That's a lot, you wouldn't have to have that undertaking to have a kid. You must have to be bloody organised.

Dunno about organised. Slightly tapped in the head is probably more accurate lol
Well done, you're experiencing the natural urge that most women have...:confused:
with a man i love :love: The urge to breed is strong :colondollar: :colondollar: :colondollar:

Well, then I would advise you not to wait for the stork. You see... when a man and a woman want to have babies, there's something they have to do together.

It might seem a little gross, but it's the only affordable way to have a baby unless you can afford in-vitro fertilization.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_reproductive_system

Just read that Wikipedia article, it explains everything you need to know.
Good luck ! :s-smilie:
I have 4

Can I ask why? :tongue:

You already had two children by my age :eek3:

I can't even comprehend that. I can't even look after msyelf lol
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Can I ask why? :tongue:

You already had two children by my age :eek3:

I can't even comprehend that. I can't even look after msyelf lol

Why what? Why I have kids?

First one - Sex was careless, child wasn't planned, but there we go she came along anyway. Was our own fault.

Second one - very much planned and tried for, for 8 months actually, because we wanted child 1 to have a companion to grow up with

Third one - I wanted another, but he didn't. When it came to the crunch we were in a passionate moment at a particularly fertile time for me, and I told him I was probably ovulating, and I gave him the chance to stop, and he said "well if it happens, it happens". It happened.

Fourth one - no bloody clue what happened there. I wasn't at a fertile time at all and we were using contraceptives. Shouldn't have happened, but it did. Unplanned to say the least. Neither of us were happy about it, but we ended up with another one all the same.

He's had the snip now. If I have any more I'm gonna change my name to Mary.

They're cute though :wink:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)

First one - Sex was careless, child wasn't planned, but there we go she came along anyway. Was our own fault.

Second one - very much planned and tried for, for 8 months actually, because we wanted child 1 to have a companion to grow up with

Third one - I wanted another, but he didn't. When it came to the crunch we were in a passionate moment at a particularly fertile time for me, and I told him I was probably ovulating, and I gave him the chance to stop, and he said "well if it happens, it happens". It happened.

Fourth one - no bloody clue what happened there. I wasn't at a fertile time at all and we were using contraceptives. Shouldn't have happened, but it did. Unplanned to say the least. Neither of us were happy about it, but we ended up with another one all the same.

Spoiler

If you and he had that actual conversation in the heat of the moment, I admire both of you :p:

Spoiler

That right there is why I don't trust my biological urges :tongue:

You scaring sex for me :afraid:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending