The Student Room Group

First impressions help?

NB : This is not my first ever date, rather this is my first date with the person in speaking.

Met this girl at uni, spoke for a bit in person, both seemed somewhat interested in eachother then we exchanged numbers.

The day after, she said she was going to be at her parents house for 2 weeks because her uncle from USA is visiting. (she basically bunked uni for 2 weeks gg)

While she was at her parents house we started speaking a LOT via text message and phone calls late at night. She got horny at times too, and even smoothly asked about my penis size and sent me pics of her in underwear. She also says she finds me 'unbelievably attractive', with an 'incredible jaw line', and out of her league.

I am attracted to her too, but I have to admit not as much as she is towards me. She's extremely good looking, but I do not simply get that attracted based on looks. I do attract a lot of female attention, but it's not common for females to be this interested in me after 2 weeks of talking on the phone and only seeing each other for less than 30mins. Thus, my conscious is telling me she wants me for casual sex, which doesn't interest me tbh. What do you guys think ?

Another thing, we agreed to meet up on Saturday when she's back, we're going to the Aquarium, then for a meal, and then a evening stroll at the seaside. ( we both like watching the sunset on the sea). What should I get her for out first date ? I'm pretty broke atm so can't spend loads, but don't want to look pathetic either.

TL;DR : Met a chick, she's already really interested even tho we only spent 30mins together in 2 weeks, does she just want me for my looks ? + What should I get her on our first date?
Reply 1
I think it reads like a bad movie script
Reply 2
Paying for the meal should be enough?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending