The Student Room Group

Accepting PGCE offer

Do we have to wait for all our three choices to respond before we accept an offer?
No, if you were offered for 1 that you really want, you can withdraw from others via ucas track and accept it.
Nope, as the person above said, you could withdraw from your other choices but UCAS don't recommend it.
Original post by travelfiend
Nope, as the person above said, you could withdraw from your other choices but UCAS don't recommend it.

Thanks! Why don't they recommend it, do you know??
Reply 4
I withdrew from my second choice before a response, however my first choice offer was "unconditional" at the time.

If your offer is unconditional (or even conditional but you know you will do it) and it is your first choice you might aswell withdraw from no.2 imo. You can then accept no.1 and get anything else you need to do sorted sooner (DBS, send in certificates etc)
Original post by Simplysweet01
Thanks! Why don't they recommend it, do you know??

I think it's just because you could receive a better offer elsewhere. But I really don't see why you shouldn't accept it's your first choice :smile:
Original post by travelfiend
I think it's just because you could receive a better offer elsewhere. But I really don't see why you shouldn't accept it's your first choice :smile:

I see! Thanks for that :smile: haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending