The Student Room Group

Remark and retake question

Hi,

I've completed A-level RE (OCR) at grade B, but I was close to getting an A. I got a remark for one of the A2 units and the mark and hence the overall grade stayed the same. If I retake this (after a remark) and do worse (worse enough to go down a grade), do I keep the original grade or does it change? This may sound like a silly question but I just want to be sure. =P

Thanks. =]
Original post by ArcticSlayer
Hi,

I've completed A-level RE (OCR) at grade B, but I was close to getting an A. I got a remark for one of the A2 units and the mark and hence the overall grade stayed the same. If I retake this (after a remark) and do worse (worse enough to go down a grade), do I keep the original grade or does it change? This may sound like a silly question but I just want to be sure. =P

Thanks. =]

Ask the examination officer, but I think you apply with the better grade. Not sure though, so make sure you ask first.
Original post by PharaohFromSpace
Ask the examination officer, but I think you apply with the better grade. Not sure though, so make sure you ask first.

Yeah I'll definitely do that when I apply for the retake, I just hope there's someone on here who knows the answer. I like being sure about these things haha =P
They keep the original mark

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest