The Student Room Group

Does anyone have the 2015 science exam paper?

Hi, I have my science mock next week and I have no clue how to revise or what to revise. my teachers said that we might find the paper online and I tried but couldn't, anyone help!!
my exam board is AQA and the teacher said that we are doing the 2015 paper for our mock that the last year 10 did for their actual GCSE's.

Does anyone have that paper? please share it with me.
Original post by Ella15
Hi, I have my science mock next week and I have no clue how to revise or what to revise. my teachers said that we might find the paper online and I tried but couldn't, anyone help!!
my exam board is AQA and the teacher said that we are doing the 2015 paper for our mock that the last year 10 did for their actual GCSE's.

Does anyone have that paper? please share it with me.

Why would you want to have the mock paper? Isn't that cheating yourself because at your actual GCSE, you won't be given the paper beforehand.
Reply 2
Original post by danielwinstanley
Why would you want to have the mock paper? Isn't that cheating yourself because at your actual GCSE, you won't be given the paper beforehand.

No i meant like past papers and if you have done it is it like easy and how you revised for it. anyways if it was cheating then my teacher wouldn't have said you can try to find it.
Original post by Ella15
No i meant like past papers and if you have done it is it like easy and how you revised for it. anyways if it was cheating then my teacher wouldn't have said you can try to find it.

You could just try past papers as they are sometimes similar to the actual exam - in the style of questions. But, I would approach this exam head on without looking at the paper beforehand to see where your strengths and weaknesses lie so you can focus on them for GCSE.
Reply 4
Original post by danielwinstanley
You could just try past papers as they are sometimes similar to the actual exam - in the style of questions. But, I would approach this exam head on without looking at the paper beforehand to see where your strengths and weaknesses lie so you can focus on them for GCSE.

thanks

Quick Reply

Latest