The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Postgraduate Accommodation 2016

Hello Ya'll!

I've just received an offer to do my Master's in Cardiff University. I was just looking at the Accommodation on the Uni website and was greeted by several halls of residences. I'd like for opinions straight from any current students.

I can see that there are halls that are for Undergraduate/Postgraduate only. Is that the rule wherein Postgraduate students can reside only in those select halls and vice versa? I would prefer a mixed residence as Postgrad/Mature students tend to be quiet and i'm more of outgoing/social person and i would love the energy that you don't generally get in a Postgraduate-only residence.

Also, which is the best hall amongst everything? One that has a good balance between social life and room quality. You may also list residences that are awesome for social life and room quality separately.

Looking forward to your answers :smile:
Reply 1
hi there my name is Abdul and I am currently planning on doing the masters in computing , how do I apply for the postgraduate accommodation could someone please sent me a link

thank you

abdul
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by aesse
hi there my name is Abdul and I am currently planning on doing the masters in computing , how do I apply for the postgraduate accommodation could someone please sent me a link

thank you

abdul

Hello Abdul,

The Uni website has the stuff you're looking for. Cheers!

http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/for/prospective/accommodation/postgraduates/overseas-eu/residences.html

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending