The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
ken_11201
Oh dear, my firend happened to have the same situation last year but got rejected.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got an uncomfortable summer comin up be4 results day!!
Reply 41
emzie
had my 1st nightmare about it last night lol, drempt I got EEEB, I know that the E's are impossible due to the marks i've already got, but it felt SOOO real! And when i added up my marks for the papers, on one of them I got a high A but they refused to change my grade! Ah!!!

I had a similar dream that I got ABC and I was running around everywhere trying to see if Oxford would still take me :eek:
Reply 42
zaman002
What college did u get a place at??

Exeter... you?
F. Poste
I had a similar dream that I got ABC and I was running around everywhere trying to see if Oxford would still take me :eek:

Lol, must be a common theme for dreams. I had one that the exam board had added up all my marks and it only came to two A-levels, they counted all my biology marks towards my physics grade. But then I couldn't ring Cambridge to explain because my sister refused to come off the phone!
Reply 44
figgetyfig
Lol, must be a common theme for dreams. I had one that the exam board had added up all my marks and it only came to two A-levels, they counted all my biology marks towards my physics grade. But then I couldn't ring Cambridge to explain because my sister refused to come off the phone!

After reading about all of your dreams, I had one last night. I dreamt I got my 4 A's but that there was an additional maths result on my sheet (had a strange name like SQ Maths) and I got a C and I was running around the school looking for someone to tell me whether I would still get in or not. And there was no1 there (apart from other students celebrating). Then this white transit van pulled up outside the school and it said "Edexcel" on the side and this lady got out and took my results sheet and said that they'd got my marks wrong and I hadn't got the grades for Oxford.....NO!!!!!!
Reply 45
Weirdo
Exeter... you?

St Anne's. Are u an international student??
Reply 46
U lot give me jokes with ur dreamz!!!!!!!!! That's not to say i don't have any of that sort of my own......................
Reply 47
zaman002
St Anne's. Are u an international student??

yes... but I've (somehow) got home status
Reply 48
Weirdo
yes... but I've (somehow) got home status

What subject are u doin at Oxford??
Reply 49
zaman002
What subject are u doin at Oxford??

she/he is doing Maths&CompSci I believe
Reply 50
These dreams sound rather scary :eek:

I just dreamt I had a giant duck suit in my wardrobe last night, but these are weird! :biggrin:
Reply 51
Hoofbeat
she/he is doing Maths&CompSci I believe

yep :smile:
Reply 52
Acaila
These dreams sound rather scary :eek:

I just dreamt I had a giant duck suit in my wardrobe last night, but these are weird! :biggrin:

Why don't I get dreams like that? I always dream about really mundane things, like the other night I was dreaming about buying a laptop :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending