The Student Room Group

How to keep a convo going on fb?

I've already talked to this girl I like on fb before but i end up ending the conversation because I don't know how to keep it interesting.

I think I'll message her this week talking about uni work, but then how do I keep it going?

We're both at uni and I've talked to her f2f before a couple of times. Uni finished last week and now we only go in for our exams next month.
Original post by Anonymous
I've already talked to this girl I like on fb before but i end up ending the conversation because I don't know how to keep it interesting.

I think I'll message her this week talking about uni work, but then how do I keep it going?

We're both at uni and I've talked to her f2f before a couple of times. Uni finished last week and now we only go in for our exams next month.

Ask her out of coffee or something
Just try to find out things she likes, what she has been up to. I'd say finding out what she's been doing is best, you can then use that another time. I.e. lets say she was going to a zoo with family, ask her the next day and that will keep the conversation going!

In other words, talk about things which can lead to other conversations. Easier said than done but put your mind to it and it'll be fine :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending