The Student Room Group

I said my boyfriend could do what he wants on holiday...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cool.nerd
But look what she just said

Yet she still posted a thread.

If she's genuinely not arsed then cool, no problems.

Edkt: yep ^
Original post by Wilfred Little
Yet she still posted a thread.

If she's genuinely not arsed then cool, no problems.

Edkt: yep ^

Yea so it's confusing. I said to her you keep saying it's cool but hence the thread you're not. The more I say it the more she makes these extreme claims like he can get someone pregnant.
Reply 22
Original post by EssB
He could go out and get 500 women pregnant if he wanted to, but it wouldn't be my problem.

??
He's gonna bring you back some herpes
Moved to Relationships.

You should really speak to him about this if you're concerned.
If you're having second thoughts then talk to him about it.
Original post by EssB
no... it was literally just asking on the opinion of what I said. I did mean it. He could go out and get 500 women pregnant if he wanted to, but it wouldn't be my problem.

Will you ask to get himself tested when he comes back?
It all sounds very grown up, but will you be happy if hes slept with ten girls when hes on hoiiday?
Original post by EssB
My boyfriend is going abroad on a typical lads holiday this summer- I will also be away.
He planned this with his friends months before he met me so I said that as it's a lads holiday, he's not been on one before; he can do what he likes. Whatever he wants. As long as he's honest with me...

now I'm unsure if this was a good thing to say.

I trust his friends, but I don't know if he'll not give me everything that he did in fear of him hurting me. Yes, I'm sensitive, but I said that he could do what he likes providing he's honest but he's going to get wasted for 99% of it.

Opinions? .-.

note: I'm not the person who would say it then be all 'why would you do this to me'. We're both casual. No remarks or whatnot please.

Think before you talk next time. Mean what you say, it is what it is now.

What do you mean by we're casual?
Reply 28
I just don't understand why anyone would give their partner a 'hall pass', no matter what the occasion.

Why would anyone give their partner permission to sleep with other people? It's just bonkers!

A fundamental part of a relationships is TRUST. If you don't trust one another it'll never work.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
If you're really not as bothered as you say, why are you with him? You're the one saying it's not serious but he's the one saying I'm only with you.

Men generally don't forget they have a gf just because they're drunk. Not when they love them. A cheeky drunk enough snog maybe but not sex. I think it's easy enough to go out and not have sex if they feel happy in the relationship no matter how new it is.

Even if you do care a lot about him, why would you degrade yourself by saying yeah it's fine to treat me like c-, just be honest about doing it. You're not depriving him to say, have fun but keep your penis in your pants

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending