The Student Room Group

insurance choice uni- help plz

Basically, I have 2 universities which have given me offers. The one that I am wanting to choose as my firm is asking for BBC wheres the uni I want to choose as my insurance choice are asking for BBC and for me to have passed my skills tests by the end of may.
The question i want to ask is that as the uni that wants me to have passed my skills test is my insurance choice. do i have to still do the skills tests or not?
Original post by aliya101
Basically, I have 2 universities which have given me offers. The one that I am wanting to choose as my firm is asking for BBC wheres the uni I want to choose as my insurance choice are asking for BBC and for me to have passed my skills tests by the end of may.
The question i want to ask is that as the uni that wants me to have passed my skills test is my insurance choice. do i have to still do the skills tests or not?

What degree is it that you've applied for?
Reply 2
Primary teaching (QTS) for my insurance choice and childhood studies for my firm choice.
Original post by aliya101
Primary teaching (QTS) for my insurance choice and childhood studies for my firm choice.

You shouldn't need a skills test for childhood studies, do you want to go into teaching?
Reply 4
My firm choice (childhood studies) doesn't require for me to take the skills test however my insurance choice does. That's what is confusing me. Do I still have to take the skills test for my insurance choice or not?

Quick Reply

Latest