The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

More info on the university of Manchester

I am on my gap year and hold an offer from UoM to study Management (International Business Economics) and was wandering how the university is and what the city is like since I've only been to Manchester for a day. I'm also curious about the football program at the Uni, is there a competitive league/tournament (like uni vs uni or dorm vs dorm) for players which aren't of a very high skill level?

I still have to choose which uni and am in doubt between Business Management at Durham, Management at CASS and Management (International Biz Econ) at Manchester
Yes, there are various social football clubs, usually based around courses and halls. They have varying levels of skill and commitment, and tend not to take themselves too seriously.

The university football club is very competitive and quite demanding, so it sounds like the social football clubs would be more your thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Thanks Origami Bullets,

Is there anything else you can tell me about the Uni or the City? I have to choose by the end of next month and even though i'm leaning towards Manchester I still would like to know more about the area or the course or the uni.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending