The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

I don't know what to do....

I have received a conditional offer from manchester and I am thoriugh with 75% of my exams. Things didn't turn out as well as I had expected and unless I get like 100 in every forthcoming exam :eek: I won't be able to meet my offer. I emailed them asking if they would be lenient if I miss my grades and they mentioned that they do let in a few number of people who miss their grades. Should I email them again after all my exams are done stating that I haven't done that well and I won't be able to meet my offer. I wanted them to know about it first hand so that come results day they know what they will be dealing with. And on the other hand I feel maybe i should just let things remain the way they are. I am so confused. Please help!!:frown: :frown:

:tee:
Reply 1
They will get your results before you do anyway and they'll decide whether or not they want you then. If they've already said that they accept people who don't meet their offer, I wouldn't email again. As you've said before the course is in extra and generally in clearing so you've got a good chance of getting in. And although you may not think you've done very well, you never know. I know it's scary thinking you've missed your grades (i did), there's not much you can do until you've actually got your results.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Latest

Trending

Trending