The Student Room Group

My dog maybe dying

Hey guys!!!! Well my dog is sick and maybe dying. so well i am crying and my whole family and friends are laughing at me!! well is it only me or do the rest actually cry when their pets are sick or dying??

Scroll to see replies

What makes you think your dog is dying? You should call the vet if you think it's serious.

As for your family and friends laughing at you for crying, that's very insensitive of them!
Reply 2
I don't know why you'd ask a stupid question. You are acting like you are the only one with emotions. Of course people cry when their loved ones are close to dying. That's life isn't it we are all going to die one day. Of course its gonna be super hard for the next weeks or so when they die.
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
What makes you think your dog is dying? You should call the vet if you think it's serious.

As for your family and friends laughing at you for crying, that's very insensitive of them!

Yeah well i live in kenya where vets are pathetic and do not want come home n
Well its not that i'm the only 1 with feelings but its just that my family n friends ridicule me
Original post by Ranveen Pandhal
Hey guys!!!! Well my dog is sick and maybe dying. so well i am crying and my whole family and friends are laughing at me!! well is it only me or do the rest actually cry when their pets are sick or dying??

If its that serious you have every right to be upset. I hope your dog gets better though.
I think it's appalling of your family to ridicule you. Losing an animal is devastating, I cried for days when my cat died.
Reply 7
You need to get help for him! Hope he gets better soon.
I've cried many times for my previous bunnies, my sisters aren't pet lovers so they found it funny and strange too. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by niv1234
If its that serious you have every right to be upset. I hope your dog gets better though.

Thanks Hun!!! She needs prayers though she seems better
Original post by Twinpeaks
I think it's appalling of your family to ridicule you. Losing an animal is devastating, I cried for days when my cat died.

Tahnks hun!!!!!! atleast you guys understand me!!! Though she seems better though still peakish hope she makes the night so i can take her to the pet hospital
Original post by A321
You need to get help for him! Hope he gets better soon.
I've cried many times for my previous bunnies, my sisters aren't pet lovers so they found it funny and strange too. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

She will!! My bubbles is a fighter and she will pull through!! Yup my whole family and friends were laughing at me!!
If it's serious take it to the vet :smile: Also, are you Tamil ?
No!! I'm punjabi! and she is well now. i'll take her tomorrow. the vet came5 mins ago so she's kind of fine now/.
Original post by nisha.sri
If it's serious take it to the vet :smile: Also, are you Tamil ?

She's fine now and i am punjabi
She's fine now and i am punjabi

That's good and oh ok :smile:
Itsa really big thing and shows how much your dog means to you. be sure he/she is comfy and is seen or at leat known of by the vet. Spend as much time as you cna with them in the last days. Oh I now see it wasnt dying at all. Good news.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by nisha.sri
That's good and oh ok :smile:

Though i wish i was i love tamil food
Though i wish i was i love tamil food

Really ? I love indian food :biggrin:
Original post by 999tigger
Itsa really big thing and shows how much your dog means to you. be sure he/she is comfy and is seen or at leat known of by the vet. Spend as much time as you cna with them in the last days. Oh I now see it wasnt dying at all. Good news.

Yeah she got an antibiotic but she has to go tomorrow and go get its full tests done
Yeah she got an antibiotic but she has to go tomorrow and go get its full tests done

Well i suggest taking plenty of bideo and pics whilst she is is healthy. Its perfectly fine to care for your dog, so ignore the others.

Quick Reply

Latest