The Student Room Group

Is my paper not going to be marked ?

In my first 5 exam, I didn't put my middle name eventhough it's in my statement of entry...are those papers not going to be marked? Also for my first English paper I didn't put it but I did for subsequent ones...are they going to be confused as to who I am? I put my candidate number and centre number for all of them though?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by tnk191
In my first 5 exam, I didn't put my middle name eventhough it's in my statement of entry...ate those papers not going to be marked? Also for my frost English paper I didn't put it but I did for subsequent ones...are they going to be confused as to who I am? I put my candidate number and centre number for all of them though?

You don't need it it's fine.
Reply 2
Original post by tnk191
In my first 5 exam, I didn't put my middle name eventhough it's in my statement of entry...ate those papers not going to be marked? Also for my frost English paper I didn't put it but I did for subsequent ones...are they going to be confused as to who I am? I put my candidate number and centre number for all of them though?

As long as you have your candidate number on their then it'll be fine
You will be fine. They have the candidate and centre number amd they will match you up with that. Do not worry. Its a nothing.

Quick Reply

Latest