The Student Room Group

Help getting her back

My ex and I broke up around 2 months ago. We had talked about the possibility of getting back together and we both seemed keen for the idea. However a few days after suggesting it and agreeing to meet up she text me saying that the feelings weren't the same for her as the beginning and that although she still really cared for me and wanted to continue to get to know me she could not give me a relationship. She said that I did not give her enough space after the break up by texting her and asking to meet up etc etc, which looking back on it now was a very very bad move on my behalf. Over the past 3 weeks I decided to go NC to give us both some space etc etc, however she keeps liking all of my Instagram pictures.

Although the smart move would to be walk away there is still a small part of me saying that there is something still there worth trying for. I have now realizes that during that start of our relationship I was expecting way too much from her and I now understand that, that must have been a major turnoff. How is the best way to allow her to know that I understand it was my fault and that I want to try again but this time taking ti very very slowly almost starting from a clean slate. It is also her graduation next week aswell.

Thanks Guys!
Reply 1
Anything guys?
Reply 2
Sadly, I think you have to wait and see if she comes back to you. In the meanwhile work on Plan B.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending