The Student Room Group

Has anyone ever requested their papers back after results day?

If you request your paper back can you see where you lost / gained marks?
I think so especially if your exam board is Edexcel because they have Results Plus.
Yeah...I think you can..but for some exam boards...if not some then all..you cannot have a remark after requesting it back.
Reply 3
What is results plus?
Original post by Blackstarr
I think so especially if your exam board is Edexcel because they have Results Plus.
Original post by Jack_Tomlin
What is results plus?
It is a website that Edexcel (Pearson) have created which displays an individual's results online for them and they have access to it by a given username+password. This is especially useful if you go on holiday (accidentally) during results day time.
If you request your paper back can you see where you lost / gained marks?

I have just sat my gcse now. I had the same question too. My teacher told me that if I want to have a look at my paper, we have to pay a certain amount of money. And as someone else mentioned in a previous reply you got on this thread, you possibly can't get a remark after requesting to see your paper.
My best wishes anyways😊
Reply 6
I haven't been give a results plus login
Original post by sulaimanali
It is a website that Edexcel (Pearson) have created which displays an individual's results online for them and they have access to it by a given username+password. This is especially useful if you go on holiday (accidentally) during results day time.
Reply 7
Hi, once a paper has been given to you a remark is not possible (for GCSE), at A Level you can do this however. You may only get your paper back on the terms that you are not going to get a remark or after a remark.

In addition, almost all exam boards have a secure site for teachers that breakdown marks in each question so it is not necessary to spend money on getting a script back if you only want to know if you've lost marks on a question. Just ask for the breakdown, paper and mark scheme from your teacher.

Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 8
Hi so my teacher can log in and print off a breakdown for each question?
Original post by ad4m
Hi, once a paper has been given to you a remark is not possible (for GCSE), at A Level you can do this however. You may only get your paper back on the terms that you are not going to get a remark or after a remark.

In addition, almost all exam boards have a secure site for teachers that breakdown marks in each question so it is not necessary to spend money on getting a script back if you only want to know if you've lost marks on a question. Just ask for the breakdown, paper and mark scheme from your teacher.

Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 9
Hi so my teacher can log in and print off a breakdown for each question?

Yeah I believe so definitely for Edexcel and OCR as I have had that done, I don't know about others but I presume they work the same.

Quick Reply

Latest