The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Postgraduate accommodation - Newcastle University

I've accepted a place to do a Master's.

I'm just wondering about accommodation. Any recommendations for postgraduate students? I'd prefer either an en-suite sharing a kitchen with maximum three others, or a studio/one bed flat. A big factor is that I am a very light sleeper and I would prefer to go to the quietest place possible really. I'm not really concerned about social life or the facilities around the area. I'd just go anywhere where I can get a good night sleep as its very important for me in this one year. One major problem I had was with the floorboards in my old accommodation being so weak, that whenever the person upstairs was stepping, you could hear thumping which I found very disturbing, so I can't go anywhere with that problem.

My budget is maximum £140 a week.
Original post by captainmorgan10

I'm just wondering about accommodation. Any recommendations for postgraduate students? I'd prefer either an en-suite sharing a kitchen with maximum three others, or a studio/one bed flat. A big factor is that I am a very light sleeper and I would prefer to go to the quietest place possible really. I'm not really concerned about social life or the facilities around the area. I'd just go anywhere where I can get a good night sleep as its very important for me in this one year. One major problem I had was with the floorboards in my old accommodation being so weak, that whenever the person upstairs was stepping, you could hear thumping which I found very disturbing, so I can't go anywhere with that problem.

Hi, We have a variety of postgraduate accommodation available, ranging from en-suite rooms to studio flats. If you head to our postgraduate accommodation website this will provide you with more specific details to help you find the most suitable accommodation http://www.ncl.ac.uk/accommodation/university/postgraduate. Some of the facilities offer a virtual tour on the website which should help you to make your mind up. I hope this helps, any more questions please ask :smile:Isabella
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by captainmorgan10

Hi,

We have some beautiful 4 bed apartments at the brand new Plummer House available for £140 per week. We have a lot of Postgraduate students who have already booked with us so sure you would have a great time there. The rents are all inclusive and give you access to some incredible facilities including a gym, cinema, dinner party room and study zones.

If you would like any more info, please just let me know, or visit the website:

http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-student-accommodation/newcastle/plummer-house

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending