The Student Room Group

Accepted into Uni but do I need to tell them that I am getting some exams remarked?

I have been accepted into uni but do I need to tell them that I am getting some exams remarked? Only getting them remarked because I am 1 UMS mark away from the next grade!!
Original post by Lewildspleen
I have been accepted into uni but do I need to tell them that I am getting some exams remarked? Only getting them remarked because I am 1 UMS mark away from the next grade!!

Get a normal rather than priority remark to make sure your grade doesnt go down before you start and i think you should be okay :smile:
Reply 2
Yeah same! I'm 2ums of an A* in a subject and if I get it remarked I could get a bursary/scholarship money. Is it worth a re-mark and if so when and how?

You'll help them bump up the league tables - so definitely tell them :yes:

When you enrol speak to the student records people and show them your remark if the grade went up so they can update their systems.
Original post by PQ
You'll help them bump up the league tables - so definitely tell them :yes:

When you enrol speak to the student records people and show them your remark if the grade went up so they can update their systems.

Ok but it's not essential for me to do it if I get a normal remark? (not priority or anything)
Ok but it's not essential for me to do it if I get a normal remark? (not priority or anything)

You don't have to but it's a good idea to make sure it's all sorted out when you enrol (if they ever provide a reference then they can only confirm the grades they have on their system so making sure those grades are correct and updated will save confusion).
Original post by PQ
You don't have to but it's a good idea to make sure it's all sorted out when you enrol (if they ever provide a reference then they can only confirm the grades they have on their system so making sure those grades are correct and updated will save confusion).

Ok thank you for the advice :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending