The Student Room Group

AS first year, Btecsnext year?

So basically i've got C's in Business and Maths at AS (also do computer science but had no exam)
The new a levels system is linear, so we have to redo all our exams again anyway for year 13, i have to resit all my math modules (C1,C2,S1) and then add to that with C3,C4,M1. Then business i have edexcel themes 1-4 and computer science, a project worth 25% and two modules which i havent fully learned the A2 content and to be honest, i dont know the AS modules very well.

SO my question is, would it be worth just doing business btec triple award for the second year, now i understand this is also 2 years of work into one year but surely thats easier than the A Levels way. I want to go into accounting and finance at university and have seen that DDD is accepted by most top 40 universities
Should i do the btecs or stick with the a levels?
also if you've done something similar where you've changed from A levels to btecs let me know because i really need to know for the work load.
Thanks!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

nvm im just gonna fail

Quick Reply

Latest