The Student Room Group

Is anyone else here doing a pre-university YINI placement at Rolls-Royce?

I've bee told I have the placement and they'll discuss a starting date with me after they've finished my background checks but it's been a month of them sending me more emails with documents they forgot to ask me for and such. How long did it take before a starting date was confirmed? I've basically been waiting since the start of summer for all the stages of application and I'm getting quite anxious now. Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Spotted Monkey
I've bee told I have the placement and they'll discuss a starting date with me after they've finished my background checks but it's been a month of them sending me more emails with documents they forgot to ask me for and such. How long did it take before a starting date was confirmed? I've basically been waiting since the start of summer for all the stages of application and I'm getting quite anxious now. Thanks :smile:

I also applied to YINI but I only sent my application off 2 weeks ago, how long did it take for you to get the place? Do you think that there are still vacancies. I hope everything gets sorted out quickly for you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest