Chemistry : A
Physics : A
Computing : A

English Lit : B
English Lan : B
P.e : B

R.S : C
Media : D

In my year 10 and 11 mock I got 100% on my R.S mocks and I felt like the exam was easier than them so its very surprising that I only got a C.

I did the OCR computing cource and on both of my controlled assessments I got 45/45 which is 60% of the grade.In my mocks I got 78 and 80/80 in the exam so getting < 50 seems unlikely.

The aqa phyics has 4 parts each worth 25%.I got 100 ums (top mark) on PH4 and PH3 then an A on PH2 but a C on PH1 giving me an A overal.

So im wondering if there is any point in getting a remark on any / all of these exams because I've got into my 6th form and I am able to do my subjects anyway.
Original post by GayElf
Hello people.Today I got my results which were :

Maths : A*
Further Maths : A*

Biology : A
Chemistry : A
Physics : A
Computing : A

English Lit : B
English Lan : B
P.e : B

R.S : C
Media : D

In my year 10 and 11 mock I got 100% on my R.S mocks and I felt like the exam was easier than them so its very surprising that I only got a C.

I did the OCR computing cource and on both of my controlled assessments I got 45/45 which is 60% of the grade.In my mocks I got 78 and 80/80 in the exam so getting < 50 seems unlikely.

The aqa phyics has 4 parts each worth 25%.I got 100 ums (top mark) on PH4 and PH3 then an A on PH2 but a C on PH1 giving me an A overal.

So im wondering if there is any point in getting a remark on any / all of these exams because I've got into my 6th form and I am able to do my subjects anyway.

Heya

These are some excellent grades and as you said already, you're in! You can progress on to your next big step in education with some excellent GCSEs to back you up. I would say it isn't worth it, but I think it's up to you to make that choice. Remember that there is always significant risk that your grades may go down and the ruling is final and replaces grades.

Best of luck with the future! Congratulations!
Ethan

Quick Reply

Latest