The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I would stop with the generalisation, everyone is different. If that person or his friends think low of you because of your ethnicity then you shouldn't waste your time with such people.
Reply 2
Asians look down on Arabs and Arabs looks down on Asians. That's just the norm. Wrong or right but that's how it has been. But on the whole people complain that Arabs from certain backgrounds come across as stuck up even if there's not much going for them.
Tell your Arab friend that his arab ancestors invaded and occupied many parts of Asia and went as far as India.............

If Asia was that bad , his ancestors wouldnt have travelled, invaded and occupied it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unfortunately, racism towards asians and black people by arabs isn't uncommon. I'm arab (sorta)
Because they drink oil and you drink water
u better not have sex with him
:erm: Arabs are Asian. I am not even an Pakistani/Bengali/Indian.
I mean the Arabs born in Asia are Asian so yeah.
Original post by Anonymous
:erm: Arabs are Asian. I am not even an Pakistani/Bengali/Indian.

Um I'm sorry Arabia is in the Middle East. Not quite Asia

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Akamega
LOL Arabs are the biggest SNEKS on road. They enjoy praise for a religion that originated in their region, forgetting that it came to them because they were (and still are) the most corrupt and morally bankrupt people on Earth. The Gulf is rich because they were lucky enough to find ridiculous amounts of oil, before they were literally still living as nomads in the desert. The rest of them live in ****ing poverty and their countries are a MESS. Arabs that think a lot of themselves are completely delusional; the majority are either stupid and rich, or just stupid.

Asians generally annoy me because they revere Arabs since the Prophet was one. Yet, Asians in this country have performed far better economically than the Arabs that sit back and claim benefits. Be proud to be Asians.

The Middle East is the cradle of civilization, we won't have the life we have today if the Arabs didn't invent writing and loads of other stuff. They invented the WHEEL for heavens sake, lol.
Original post by fazza6200

Posted from TSR Mobile

So you think Middle East is a separate continent on its own :biggrin:
Original post by SuperHuman98
This is the worst thread I have seen today.

Either OP is a troll, or OP is stupid or OP has some *****y friends

it's ridiculously common for Arabs to hate south Asians and Africans but love White people
I mean the Arabs born in Asia are Asian so yeah.

I'd think its a normal thing. They both have done great things in the past...
Original post by DicksOut4Haraam
it's ridiculously common for Arabs to hate south Asians and Africans but love White people

I don't think that's true...
I assume you've failed geography and biology in school? I also assume you're blind?
Original post by candymonster
The Middle East is the cradle of civilization, we won't have the life we have today if the Arabs didn't invent writing and loads of other stuff. They invented the WHEEL for heavens sake, lol.

Now you're giving too much credit to the arabs. Even greeks, indians , egyptians and many more contributed too......

And im sure there was a lot of knowledge the arabs plagiarised/stole and called their own from present day India/Pakistan.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
he says if his friends (Arab friends) ever knew they'd take the p out of him for getting it on with an Asian.

Why don't you tell him to grow a pair if he's so concerned about what his friends think of his relationship
Morrocan lad I knew hated Indians/Pakistanis. This is how retarded these bastards are, happy to spin on a cock of such but still hates all others

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fazza6200

you just went full retard

never go full retard.

Latest

Trending

Trending