The Student Room Group

im one and a half years older than him?!

theres this guy i like and hes two academic years younger than me but a year and a half younger. im 19 and hes 17. ik hes younger but hes so much mature than any other boy ive ever met and i feel like i have a connection with him. ofc i would wait till he was 18 but is 2 years older wierd?
Nope its fine. See what happens and he may or may not show himself to be immature and you cna make your mind up.
nein.
what a lad, @Conceited
Up to you. Don't think about others caling it weird. Love is love.
That's fine. Not a huge any difference
I've often been with older girls. One was almost 2 years older, yet I always felt like the more mature and many say they feel younger than me. I think I look older too. To hell with what people might say.
Reply 7
Original post by Kürbiskern
I've often been with older girls. One was almost 2 years older, yet I always felt like the more mature and many say they feel younger than me. I think I look older too. To hell with what people might say.

he does look a bit younger then me so thats partly why im waiting till his facial features develop more
Reply 8
YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER PEDO

Joke joke, honestly OP it's fine :smile:

A friend of mine has a GF 3 years older and they're very happy together :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
theres this guy i like and hes two academic years younger than me but a year and a half younger. im 19 and hes 17. ik hes younger but hes so much mature than any other boy ive ever met and i feel like i have a connection with him. ofc i would wait till he was 18 but is 2 years older wierd?

two years... ha at 18 I was dating a 23-year-old
My friend has a girlfriend who's 21 and he's 17. It's fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
His 18 next year, whats the problem?
I'm 18 and a 16 year old at college keeps acting like he really likes me but too shy to do anything... 2 years is nothing as long as their more mature than the others.
Original post by Anonymous

I see no issue with that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending