The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
I Have received acknowledgement that they have received my acceptance of provisional offer. Awaiting the employment checks email.
Reply 1581
I received a provisional offer for Cardiff on Friday, had the same problem others have mentioned here about the acceptance email bouncing back. I sent it again on Monday and got the standard automated "we have received your enquiry" response.

Still awaiting any further emails. It looks like everyone is in the same boat so it seems theres nothing to worry about :smile:
Wonder how long the employment checks take 😳
They only started mine on Monday and they completed them today - so very quick once it gets going.

This is Bristol though and they do seem to be quite on it/moving fast.
Anybody waiting for Belfast heard anything more regards offers?
Original post by krs9519
They only started mine on Monday and they completed them today - so very quick once it gets going.

This is Bristol though and they do seem to be quite on it/moving fast.

Are you internal and have you been given a formal offer? Hope they don't take as long as they did with providing us with provisional offers lol
Original post by Diddsy86
Anybody waiting for Belfast heard anything more regards offers?

Still waiting - haven't heard a thing unfortunately
Same here for Edinburgh. Waiting for the email asking for an accept or decline, following the initial provisional offer.
Reply 1588
Got acceptance abd acknowledgement of acceptance however waiting for email for employment checks location cardiff
had provisional offer last Friday, still waiting on the acceptance email - Cardiff branch
30 minutes ago I received my acceptance of provisional offer email. Any one know when they advise of salary? Thanks and Good luck!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Riz101
Are you internal and have you been given a formal offer? Hope they don't take as long as they did with providing us with provisional offers lol

I'm external and no formal offer as yet but think they only sent them to HMRC yesterday so hopefully will hear back in the next week or so.
Reply 1592
Original post by krs9519
I'm external and no formal offer as yet but think they only sent them to HMRC yesterday so hopefully will hear back in the next week or so.

Cardiff (External): Recieved email (10:30 am) today to commence pre-employment checks, link to DBS website, forms attached, etc.
Just got my prov offer accept/reject email

Was able to reply and received acknowledgement email so no issues with it going through.

BIRMINGHAM
Original post by Hoping to leave
30 minutes ago I received my acceptance of provisional offer email. Any one know when they advise of salary? Thanks and Good luck!!

Salary is as per job advert (29400 ish)
Original post by Steveey954

Thanks, Steveey954
Original post by Hoping to leave
Thanks, Steveey954

Original post by Steveey954

Original job advert:
http://www.manpower.co.uk/minisites/hmrc/job/90098?dm_i=1TDW,4HOIB,NV84RJ,GLCZS,1
042recruit I'm in the same position as you, have you received the email yet? I'm still waiting, will be a week tomorrow since I had the first email
Nope, I've not received any more information since the prov offer email last Friday. Do you think we should be concerned? (Perhaps they emailed the wrong ppl?!)
I'm not sure, seems like other Cardiff recruits have had them. Maybe wait until tomorrow, if not then we should contact them

Latest

Trending

Trending