The Student Room Group

What's your personality type? I'll tell you what I like/dislike about your type ITT

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jennie1987
Ooph my profile probably tells you more than you need to know! September's the best time to be born :biggrin:

You're like the first person who prefers Batman Begins to the Dark knight and I love your quote about being normal lol
And on this one I got bored of going through each question, thinking "it depends" and then making up an answer based on the last thing I did. So I didn't get a score.
Original post by BrownEyedHijabi
You're like the first person who prefers Batman Begins to the Dark knight and I love your quote about being normal lol

Haha :tongue: Batman Begins is just so great! Thanks, I think only a small amount of people realise that a large amount of people have difficulties in everyday life no matter how much it seems the opposite.
I'm a ISTJ
I got INFJ every time I took it.
Ah an August baby, I'm always the oldest :lol: generally on TSR too.

That probably means you've been on tsr for ages which is why your profile has so much on it lol
Original post by iEthan
It is widely disputed :smile:

Not sure I know what you mean. Do you think the test is accurate?
Original post by BrownEyedHijabi
That probably means you've been on tsr for ages which is why your profile has so much on it lol

Oh definitely, lol always something new to study though! Plus, who doesn't like a full profile?
Haha :tongue: Batman Begins is just so great! Thanks, I think only a small amount of people realise that a large amount of people have difficulties in everyday life no matter how much it seems the opposite.

Ik heath ledger was amazing in the dark knight but batman begins is such a good origin story and it kind of gave you an insight as to why he is the way he is which was really interesting. And yepp that's so true.
INTP

Also ENTPs are my fave.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Snufkin
Apparently I'm an INFJ (:rolleyes:): but I don't think our personalities are remotely similar. Either this test is absolute tosh, or the INFJ personality type is much more varied than the website suggests.

Hitler and Jesus are both said to be INFJs.

INFJs can be radically different.

AND TO THE ENFJS ASKING FOR MY OPINION ON THEM, I ALREADY GAVE IT GODDAMN IT.
Original post by Snufkin
Not sure I know what you mean. Do you think the test is accurate?

I think that we shouldn't entirely rely on it as an accurate assessment because we're all quite different, but it's a nice framework. If that makes sense? Sorry, I could be rambling.
Original post by Socratesfam
Hitler and Jesus are both said to be INFJs.

That sounds made up. :erm:
Original post by Snufkin
That sounds made up. :erm:

http://www.celebritytypes.com/infj.php
http://www.personalitypage.com/html/INFJ_per.html

LOL, I didn't know them personally so who knows? But INFJs (and every type for that matter) can differ wildly.

Winston Churchill and Chloe Moretz are the same type, you'd hardly expect them to be the exact same.
Original post by Socratesfam
http://www.celebritytypes.com/infj.php
http://www.personalitypage.com/html/INFJ_per.html

LOL, I didn't know them personally so who knows? But INFJs (and every type for that matter) can differ wildly.

Winston Churchill and Chloe Moretz are the same type, you'd hardly expect them to be the exact same.

Tbh no two people are really exactly the same now though they may be similar I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Defender ISFJ-T

Is this good or bad?
INFJ-T :Advocate. Yeah, it's very fitting.
Original post by newttella
INFJ-T :Advocate. Yeah, it's very fitting.

:five: you are the third in the thread. Please confirm your star sign :rofl:
INTPs - logician

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 199
ESFP-T I've gone through the whole thread and haven't found someone else with the same! What's this type like generally?

Quick Reply

Latest