The Student Room Group

UK border force application for Heathrow

Hey, I have done my interview last week with UK border force for Heathrow. I am really nervous of the outcome as they said they will contact me in 2 weeks time. Has anyone heard anything?
What is the job you applied for and what did they make you do?

Love the tv show.
Original post by Simonthegreat
What is the job you applied for and what did they make you do?

Love the tv show.

Hey Mate, I applied for the UK border force role at Heathrow and it was a face to face interview
Original post by mjabarkhyl16
Hey, I have done my interview last week with UK border force for Heathrow. I am really nervous of the outcome as they said they will contact me in 2 weeks time. Has anyone heard anything?

Hey, I had my interview for Heathrow on 29th Nov. I had an email on 11/12/16 to say they will let me know the outcome of the interview on or by 16/12/16. I then got an email the next day saying that I have been recommended for appointment subject to successful completion of pre-employment checks and subject to business requirements. But that is all so far!
Reply 4
Hey Mate, I applied for the UK border force role at Heathrow and it was a face to face interview

Hi hope your well? i have an interview next week for Heathrow. I was just wondering is the interview face to face, or do we need to do any exercises or scenarios as well?

As the Interview slots are an hour and a half

many thanks
Hello, yeah first of all, they will ask for all your documents etc and then ask you to read a scenario and make notes for 15 minutes. The scenario will cover 2 of the competency questions so you will be asked about ur notes and answers to the scenario in the interview followed by 3 other questions and thats about it. Good luck by the way.
Reply 6
Hello, yeah first of all, they will ask for all your documents etc and then ask you to read a scenario and make notes for 15 minutes. The scenario will cover 2 of the competency questions so you will be asked about ur notes and answers to the scenario in the interview followed by 3 other questions and thats about it. Good luck by the way.

Thank you :smile:

helps a lot

Hi, I heard yesterday afternoon my interview was in June
I have been recommended for appointment 👍👍
Reply 9
Have you got security clearance link?
Reply 10

Hello,
What was the scenario about?
thanks!
Does anyone know how I can apply for border force at heathrow? I am 17 and am looking for an apprenticeship, but can’t seem to find any. I was thinking of contacting them directly, if anyone has an email?
Can anyone share the shift pattern for BFO Heathrow pls? I am starting on 7th June in term 5

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending