The Student Room Group
Reply 1
guest1984
Hey, i got a job interview this Thursday, and need some tips......its my first job interview in 3 years......and i am gonna be really nervous, 'cause i really need the money..........any help would be great.

:rolleyes:

You should be able to find a lot of info on Google. The basics are the same all the time, dress smartly, be polite, smile, make sure you have a firm handshake. Keep eye contact. Sit upright. That's about everything I can say... What kind of job is it?
Reply 2
B00kwOrm
You should be able to find a lot of info on Google. The basics are the same all the time, dress smartly, be polite, smile, make sure you have a firm handshake. Keep eye contact. Sit upright. That's about everything I can say... What kind of job is it?

do i have to shake hands?...i think my palms will be sweating like crazy......its for a job in Swatch.

:smile:
Reply 3
guest1984
do i have to shake hands?...i think my palms will be sweating like crazy......its for a job in Swatch.

:smile:

I don't know... but at all the interviews I've been to so far I always shook hands with my interviewer. Just try to relax, you do need the money you said, but really, it's not like this is your dream job, or is it? :tongue: So try to relax as much as possible... if nothing else helps, go wash your hands just before the interview or keep a tissue in your pocket. You'll be fine :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending