The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Helenia
Once you qualify you will dress like that for the rest of your life.
Urgh. what have i signed up to!

*gets bunny outfit out*
Reply 61
coolguy456
The question is how should boys have their hair lol! For girls its easy, but I would be unsure whether to put in some styling product. You say imagine it is your Nan or old consultant. My Nan doesn’t like gel!!

I actually feel so obsessive/stupid for asking this!

I doubt it matters that much, really, most of them wouldn't notice unless you went in with a pink mohican. Same as for girls, if guys have long hair they should tie it up but if it's short there's only so messy it can get!
Think its also important you feel comfortable in what your wearing, I got it all sorted...Also are you allowed to leave a coat/bag in the waiting area? I get freezing when i'm outside in the cold but boil when i'm inside.
Reply 63
davidjones90
Think its also important you feel comfortable in what your wearing, I got it all sorted...Also are you allowed to leave a coat/bag in the waiting area? I get freezing when i'm outside in the cold but boil when i'm inside.

Oh come on, common sense please! If you come in wearing a coat and it's too warm, you're allowed to take your coat off. Whether that's in a waiting room or the interview room itself, you don't have to sit there in your duffel coat and rucksack while you're interviewed.
yup silly post.....thing is im going to be soo nervous i will think 3 times before making a move :frown:
thing is im going to be soo nervous i will think 3 times before making a move

Try not to be...you will put across a more confident and positive attitude if you are relaxed (easier said than done, I know!) :smile:
Reply 66
I'm just going to go in trousers, shirt and tie, something smart and comfortable. It's a no brainer really - just make sure you look tidy and your shoes and clothes are clean, then they can't take any negative opinions from your dress.
no-one was ever rejected for being a conservative dresser.
Reply 68
Extra points if you're good looking and naked.

Latest

Trending

Trending