The Student Room Group
Reply 1
It depends on which University you applied to, if you give us a list then i'm sure you will get a more accurate answer.
Reply 2
ok i have applied to:aston, cardiff, manchester, nottingham & portsmouth
Reply 3
Hey i applied on 20th november to both aston and cardiff and ive heard nothing from them yet. Not really very helpful i know but i just thought i would let you know. :rolleyes: good luck!
Reply 4
no thanks for replying helps to know its not jus me lol
where else have you applied?
Reply 5
Ermmm ive applied to bath keele and reading as well as aston and cardiff! Heard back from the first three lol but i wouldnt worry about aston because as they dont interview they tend to take a long time deciding and cardiff ive heard are just slow! :smile: where else have you applied?
Reply 6
haha ive just noticied you have already said!! Sorry :p:
Reply 7
I've applied to Manchester and they got back to me a week after I sent my UCAS application off. Thing is, Uni's close on the 14th Dec so afterwards you won't hear anything from anyone until January 15th at the earliest so don't stress.
Reply 8
bexi_90
Ermmm ive applied to bath keele and reading as well as aston and cardiff! Heard back from the first three lol but i wouldnt worry about aston because as they dont interview they tend to take a long time deciding and cardiff ive heard are just slow! :smile: where else have you applied?

aston gave me an offer a week after i applied
Reply 9
Sanchez456
ok i have applied to:aston, cardiff, manchester, nottingham & portsmouth

Aston said ABB (some people A in biology or chemistry)

Nottingham interview was different...lol...really nerve racking but they treat you really well, i got asked a biology question took me completly by surprise i was waiting for a chemistry question, but if i got something wrong i would pretend to be really interested in what is was so the interviewer ended up talking more than me !!!! GOT AN OFFER!! YAY AAB (Chem and english)

goodluck
Reply 10
samzie
aston gave me an offer a week after i applied

Wow thats really fast! When did you apply??
bexi_90
Wow thats really fast! When did you apply??

i applied like round oct 20th, already been to an applicant day..but they did say that it was the 2nd one out of 4
Reply 12
Im a bit worried as well cause I sent off my application on the 1st december the unis I am applying for are: LSOP, kings, nottingham, portsmouth and brighton

and all i have heard is a acknowledgement from portsmouth. Whats made it worse is that my friends got offers for kingston and brighton already!

I am not too worried about kings and LSOP cause they take their time. Also if the unis are closing on the 14th november what are the chances that they will look at my application?
Reply 13
im in a similar situation got the letter back from UCAS on the 4th and ive only got an email off manchester an the acknowledgement from portsmouth

i wana find out when most people hear from unis an when the next batches of interviews are
I heard from my teachers that once they start getting applicants, they stick a yes, no or a maybe sticker on you. Yes, means they send you an offer, no, is a no lol and maybe is interview.

I sent mine off on the 28th of November, and i've already got an offer from UEA and an interview and LJMU!
Reply 15
does annyone know how long it takes reading to reply?! thank u xx
Reply 16
Mine was processed on the 28th of November.

I've only just heard from Portsmouth and Nottingham- both interviews on the 30th of Jan.

Latest

Trending

Trending