The Student Room Group
Sorry I have no idea. But I live near Bath and just thought I'd say it's a nice city
Reply 2
i guess the unis are so bad that no one cares to comment !!
I like Bath more. I have no idea about marketing courses.
Have you visited them?
ashlife, they are both very good unis and I know that lancaster has avery good managment dept.

but not that many people can really help you im guessing
Reply 5
LUMS (Lancaster university management school) is extremely good - LUMS joint first in UK in the last RAE I think - Bath seems to have more name recognition but if you want top quality I'd pick lancaster (but I do study here so..). Facilities are good at LUMS too since its a new building and the lecturers are excellent - come to an open day?

Can't say anything about bath.
Reply 6
RyanT
LUMS (Lancaster university management school) is extremely good - LUMS joint first in UK in the last RAE I think - Bath seems to have more name recognition but if you want top quality I'd pick lancaster (but I do study here so..). Facilities are good at LUMS too since its a new building and the lecturers are excellent - come to an open day?

Can't say anything about bath.

k... i'd like to ask few questions about lancaster uni..
wat kinda place is it? Hows the marketing department? do you see indians over there?
Please try to tell all gud and bad points as it would not be possible fo me to visit the uni...
ashlife
k... i'd like to ask few questions about lancaster uni..
wat kinda place is it? Hows the marketing department? do you see indians over there?
Please try to tell all gud and bad points as it would not be possible fo me to visit the uni...

northern city, quite nice. Campus is a couple miles south of city. very self contained with accomodation sops, restaurants, pubs etc etc.
Marketing is part of the management school, ie very good.
http://www.lums.lancs.ac.uk/departments/Marketing/

lots of indians, all doing management.

have you tried posting in the lacaster forum. they will help you more about the uni.

All i can say is my GF was there and I was there quite a bit. i liked it a lot

Latest

Trending

Trending