The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Bournemouth Work Experience 2018

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi everyone I'm thinking of applying to this program next year, could anyone give me an idea of when applications open ?
Reply 21
Original post by AK59
Hi everyone I'm thinking of applying to this program next year, could anyone give me an idea of when applications open ?

They are often open for a very short period to time, this year, just one day! So you need to regularly check back and put reminders for yourself to apply- they are often open October but would recommend you regularly check from September as they write on their website the date from a month or 2 before.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by zetapi
They are often open for a very short period to time, this year, just one day! So you need to regularly check back and put reminders for yourself to apply- they are often open October but would recommend yu regularly check from sepetember as they write on their website the date from a month or 2 before.

Thank you, will be checking the site regularly then.
What are the questions/essay questions like that you have to complete for the application?
Original post by Oskar123
what are people planning on wearing and bringing? and are people mainly from sixth form? I am from year 11

I'm sorry i must be looking at the wrong page - the JP Morgan page I thought said under graduate?? Does this mean anyone (age) within reason can apply?? Or am I looking at the wrong web page
Reply 25
The work experience is for 14-18 year olds
So students in year 13 can still apply
I guess if you were ultra clever and skipped a year at school and got your A levels at 16/17 they may let you apply as an undergraduate...?
Original post by pippachal
I'm sorry i must be looking at the wrong page - the JP Morgan page I thought said under graduate?? Does this mean anyone (age) within reason can apply?? Or am I looking at the wrong web page
Original post by VaVoom
The work experience is for 14-18 year olds
So students in year 13 can still apply
I guess if you were ultra clever and skipped a year at school and got your A levels at 16/17 they may let you apply as an undergraduate...?

Thanks - finally found it!! Was looking at the wrong thing. Many thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending