The Student Room Group

PWC London offices

Hi everyone,

For my 1st PWC interview I can go to their office at Union St or the one at Plumtree Court. I'd prefer to go to the office where I'd be working if I was offered a job. Could anyone tell me which of the PWC London offices - Southwark Towers, Embankment Place, Plumtree Court, Docklands and Union Street - are for audit staff?

Thanks. :smile:
Reply 1
t_ucd
Hi everyone,

For my 1st PWC interview I can go to their office at Union St or the one at Plumtree Court. I'd prefer to go to the office where I'd be working if I was offered a job. Could anyone tell me which of the PWC London offices - Southwark Towers, Embankment Place, Plumtree Court, Docklands and Union Street - are for audit staff?

Thanks. :smile:

To be honest... For Audit U wont be in the office much anyway!

I did my first interview at Embankment Place... very nice place indeed! Tis a shame I didnt pass the interview tho:redface:
Reply 2
I had my 1st interview at Union St and AC at Plumtree.

Plumtree Court is where Forensics is based and Union St is a smaller office that's mainly for IT, but with Audit you could be at any of them so go and see Embankment Place, as that's the swankiest.

Oh, and isn't it a tad tricky to go to Southwark Towers, what with PwC not being there anymore?
Reply 3
Good point Kirrin, I don't know where I got Southwark towers from. Too much time on Google I think. Thanks both of you for the answers!
tbh I thought the PWC offices look tired and work out...although they mentioned something about new offices.
Reply 5
Union Street was really nice, actually, lovely old building, modern interior. Plumtree Court wasn't as good but it's got a great location, and seeing as that's where I'll be working I should really defend it, heh.

I've never been to Embankment Place but the people I've chatted to say it feels a bit dingy inside because of the lack of natural light. I'm sure it doesn't really matter too much. They have a new office at Hay's Galleria to replace Southwark, I think.
Reply 6
hey my college was telling us abit about PWC,
did u guys have interviews with them based on A-levels or a degree?
degree, but they have AAT entry points if you only have a-levels.
Hey Kirrin, how long after your first interview did you hear back from PwC? You applied for London, right?
Reply 9
Aye, has to be London or there's no point. I heard 48 hours after it finished, pretty much to the minute.
Reply 10
The current London offices are: Hay's Galleria (London Bridge), Embankment Place, Plumtree Court and Union Street.

Which position are you applying to as this will impact which office you'd ultimately be working in as mentioned above.

General Audit is mainly in Embankment Place. Hays Galleria houses Financial Services related audit, tax and actuarial teams.
Reply 11
Speaking of their offices, do they have an on-site gym at any of them?
Reply 12
Not any more. ST used to have an onsite gym and basement swimming pool. But its all rubble now. The tooley street office is set to have the works though when they move in!
I heard from the EY senior manager who interviewed me for my first round that the construction site next to EY office is the building for new PwC office? This is in More Place London....

All of the Big 4s should just stay in one giant office space like a big happy family... hahahaha :tongue:
Reply 14
verticalforce
I heard from the EY senior manager who interviewed me for my first round that the construction site next to EY office is the building for new PwC office? This is in More Place London....

All of the Big 4s should just stay in one giant office space like a big happy family... hahahaha :tongue:

That right... although EY have the riverside view where as pwc have the tooley street to gaze onto.... whats all that about!!!!
The Embankment Place office has a nice waterfall thing going on
Reply 16
love2learn
The Embankment Place office has a nice waterfall thing going on

That is true.. but apperantly it was installed to detract from the noise of the trains going overhead of the central lobby on thier way into charing cross station!!! Nice after thought though

Latest

Trending

Trending