The Student Room Group

Being felt up in clubs

Scroll to see replies

What's also funny is when you see a girl in skimpy clothing, pole dancing right in front of some guy all night, and when he goes to make a move on her she slaps him.
Or he uses a cheesy chat up line
Reply 42
you gay?
v2006
its just testosterone..

As powerful as testosterone is, I'm pretty sure it doesn't cause involuntary hand movements to the breast area.

Face it, you do it just because the girl's standing there, you're a pest.
some of you, well at least one here, has mentioned not minding being groped in clubs with boobs and ass felt. I'd never feel comfortable getting that intimate on a public dancefloor - sure, many may mind their own business but that kind of jazz should be left for the bedroom or whatever?

Schlags :biggrin:

really.
Reply 45
Rock Fan
I had a right go at a girl who touched my bum.

Good. She had no right to. Btw ever noticed that when its a girl touching a guy for no reason people feel sorry for the girl:confused:
Reply 46
hmmm grabbing a girls boobs would be rather worrying
Rock Fan
I had a right go at a girl who touched my bum.

I'd slap the bitch if my ass was touched by a girl. It's a no-go area. The only thing that will ever touch my ass is toilet paper.
Reply 48
In some clubs there are so many girls who seem to want to be felt up that people assume they can try it with anyone. In one of the clubs I go to, I've ended up having full blown simulated sex with a girl before, and that's not unusual in there. Was about to take her home when it turned out that someone I know (her ex) was in there, although he found it quite funny, and didn't get too annoyed.
angelpie
Good. She had no right to. Btw ever noticed that when its a girl touching a guy for no reason people feel sorry for the girl:confused:
Do they? :confused:
Reply 50
dogtanian
As powerful as testosterone is, I'm pretty sure it doesn't cause involuntary hand movements to the breast area.

Face it, you do it just because the girl's standing there, you're a pest.

errr, was that aimed at me? Never said anything about touching girls lol
It was aimed at anybody who does it.
angelpie

I guess no one feels sorry for the guys because some people are under the impression they can take care of themselves, but personally I hate random girls trying to feel me up.
Reply 53
matt@internet
Do they? :confused:

Yeah! Like shes had her heart broken by this shallow brute who would have allowed it to happen if only she had been 'hot'. People like to think only men can be predatory-women can be just as bad...not myself of course...im lovely:biggrin:
Reply 54
Rock Fan
I guess no one feels sorry for the guys because some people are under the impression they can take care of themselves, but personally I hate random girls trying to feel me up.

Men are more likely to be targetted on a night out but by other men trying to beat them up :frown: . But nobody helps them get home safely. We should start a campaign!!
Reply 55
angelpie
Yeah! Like shes had her heart broken by this shallow brute who would have allowed it to happen if only she had been 'hot'. People like to think only men can be predatory-women can be just as bad...not myself of course...im lovely:biggrin:

Some of the women my mates come across when I go out with them in London are so vile its scary
Reply 56
Rokit
Some of the women my mates come across when I go out with them in London are so vile its scary

Yep, some are damn gross!
Rokit
Erm even when I am in a t shirt and jeans I sometimes get guys grabbing my derriere and they do not even try to hide it. For some strange reason it has happened with guys of a different race to myself :confused:

Well thats just odd. Where I'm from we're not even allowed on the same buses and too right! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and find the doc to get my flux capacitor working again before it's too late!
Reply 58
Groping random girls is simply wrong (without some form of consent that is).

I got groped by a girl in a club this weekend. She was about 5 years older than me and I didn't find her in the least bit attractive. I was particularly unamused because she'd been trying to dance up to me before in the evening and I'd backed off repeatedly and then maneuvered my friend between us. If I was female then I'd probably have felt far worse about it because I'd probably be physically smaller and hence more vulnerable.
Of course you can complain about it. Why should people be able to get away with touching you innapropriatly because of where you are? Thats bloody ridiculous.
'Drunk boys will be drunk boys' is no excuse, If you cant handle your drink because it makes you act like a pervert- dont drink is the solution, because if you try touching me you're likely to go home without your testicals- and if you are lucky enough to escape with them, they will be in your throat.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending