The Student Room Group

HMRC customer service consultant

Scroll to see replies

I haven't, I was told I would hear before the end of May but that's getting more unlikely as the day goes on
I've just checked and mine still says application is awaiting review 🙄
Yeah same! Says awaiting review. Checking everyday getting impatient now
normally if they are going to take longer than expected you'd receive an email, but i've received nothing yet
Reply 24
My application status is weird, it still says scheduled for 1st interview. I’m definitely emailing them.
Mine says that too Zaref but when I click on feedback it says awaiting review
Yeah same says scheduled for 1st interview. Ive read some previous threads and people do not get a reply till after 6weeks
Original post by Hamzah.99
Yeah same says scheduled for 1st interview. Ive read some previous threads and people do not get a reply till after 6weeks

Yeah iv read some aswell and it seems we may be in for a long wait 😣
it could still be worth emailing because the candidate guide said they expected offers to be made in May aswell as being told this at interview, so It's after the initial period they had said. I also know someone who had a HO interview two days before me and they have received their results so I don't know what's delaying ours
Reply 29
They’ve replied to my email. There’s a large campaign for various locations in the UK and she said we will receive the outcome of our interviews in 7-10 days (don’t know if that’s working days).
Someone put the full message on another thread, they say it's because people are still being interviewed, must be in the larger offices, interviews near me finished on the 16th May. Also if they knew they would be still interviewing now why did they tell us we'd have results by now,because they say everyone has to be interviewed nationwide before they can release them
Reply 31
Original post by brody97
Someone put the full message on another thread, they say it's because people are still being interviewed, must be in the larger offices, interviews near me finished on the 16th May. Also if they knew they would be still interviewing now why did they tell us we'd have results by now,because they say everyone has to be interviewed nationwide before they can release them

Welcome to the wonderful world of the civil Service🤣
Reply 32
Hey! I have not heard anything too and my interview was on may 3rd. have you got any feedback yet?
Ive just checked this morning still no feedback 😑
Reply 34
I think we should hear something back by the end of this week if not the next one.
Reply 35
was wondering what score did people get on the numerical test and verbal reason I got a 47% better and a 64% better not as good as I wanted it be
Numerical 64%
Verbal 75%
Reply 37
Original post by cain89
was wondering what score did people get on the numerical test and verbal reason I got a 47% better and a 64% better not as good as I wanted it be

Hey, I got 74% better on the Numerical Reasoning Test and 99% better on the Verbal Reasoning Test. Where did you guys apply for?
I got 98% for Numerical, 79% for Verbal, and I applied for Bradford & Leeds
Reply 39
applied for Leeds and Bradford you guys got some good scores lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending