The Student Room Group
I thought if moderated work was in the mods opinion marked wrong, they knocked everyone's marks up or down accordingly, whether sent or not?
Tis how it worked for us at GCSE and A-level.
If this is what you're talking about :s-smilie:
Reply 2
I don't know, because our school told us that unless all of the 15 projects being sent off are drastically changed, then the others would stay the same.
As an individual it doesn't matter if it is sent off. It's chosen as part of a sample to see whether your teacher has marked correctly on the whole, and if not, the marks are readjusted for everyone accordingly. Mine was sent off for a few things. No sense worrying about it, as you don't know how your teacher has marked everyone elses.
Yeah that's pretty much it. You should be fine with those subjects, the only real problems I've suffered as far as mods are concerned, was GCSE and A-level art. Tis a more discretionary subject though so peoples' opinions really differ on it. Shame, I was predicted nearly full marks for AS and A-level art but they knocked all the marks down. I still got an A though thank god.
Reply 5

My geography c/work is being sent for moderation. :frown: Lol my attitude to that is No comment lol.

Latest